Every time the mouse cursor touches any Flash content on the page, the browser freezes for some time like 5 or 7 seconds,(...)
Ok programs details:
FDM: 3.9 build 1249
FDM plugin: 126.96.36.199 then 188.8.131.52
Internet Explorer: 8.0.7600.16385
Antivirus: Panda Global Protection 2011 4.00 It has a firewall but all configs are clear.
Windows: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
I made the update of the FDM plugin via firefox plugin update but the problem persists.
I thank you the atention.
There have been many sacurity and stability issues with Flash Player in Internet Explorer and Firefox, there have been also issues with flash video download in FDM, so I think you should update all the software you are using:
- Windows 7 - Service Pack 1 is a must.
- Internet Explorer - current version for Win7SP1 is IE 9.0.9, 9.0.8112.16241, for IE 8 current version is 8.0.7601.17874/22032 (KB2722913).
- Firefox - current version is 15.0.1, there are no more updates for Firefox 14.x.
- Flash Player plugins for IE and for Firefox- current version is 11.4.402.265, probably all 11.3 versions are unstable or unsecure.
- FDM - current version is 3.9.1 beta build 1268, FDM plugin for Firefox 184.108.40.206. Flash video downloader is an integral part of FDM installer, so you can't fix all problems with flash video using only FDM plugin updates.