Moderators: Usher, vaneo, Victoria Nelson, Alex

Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:22 am


Postby captorx » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:56 pm

ADMIN! You know I trust on you and I think this is a Paypal's issue, but it would be great if you give us an answer, just to know what's going on and maybe we can help. Paypal asked us about payment. It seems they are waiting for your answer... Best regards!

Anyone reading this, please comment if you know something about this issue or if you are having same problem. I've written emails to Paypal and Nadia but they haven't answered yet...
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:27 am
Location: Venezuela

Postby doblece » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:37 pm

I guess we have to be very patient and wait for a positive resolution of this case.

As it appears in the records which detail the "hold", the action was initiated by Paypal so its not FDM's fault, only that Paypal wants to make sure that the payments are not subject to be charged back by the "buyer" which is the entity making the payment... and as there is no mention of the reason for the payments in the comments, maybe this is the reason why they want to know more details about it.

Most probably it seems strange to them to have a sudden burst of 200+ single payments to several places around Latin America (it seems that the payments are being made one by one, because if it was a batch payment we wouldn't be being charged any fees).

It would also be good to ask for further information from Paypal on this issue. They are known to be at times very picky and suspicious.

Good Luck to everybody.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:05 pm

i have no problem with this, i didn't get $50 for november, so i didn't get payment LOL xD

november payment

Postby translator » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:43 pm

And now, November payment.

18 has passed and I havent received anything. Today I read out a message from FDM stating that due to my location, I cannot not receive money via paypal and that they will start researching about XOOM option.

1. FDM knew about this since early november.
2. They investigated XOOM a couple of weeks ago, concluding in the forum that it was impossible due to FDM location.
3. Now they are researching what they already know again.

This also seems to me like a move to win some time because:
1. they do not have the money to pay
2. they do not want to pay

Any of them, this just show they are not serious employers nor payers and there is no responsiblity on their work

Return to “Software Library Translation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest