Use FDM to download flash video from Dailymotion
Downloading Dailymotion flash videos with Free Download Manager is quick and simple!
Dailymotion is one of the most popular video sharing sites where users can upload, view and share video clips. You can use Free Download Manager to perform flash video downloads from Dailymotion at a great speed.
To download flash videos from Dailymotion with FDM, follow the steps:
- Select Flash Video Downloads tab.
- Go to Flash Video Downloads menu › Create flash video download or click the button in the toolbar.
- Enter the file URL in the appeared Create flash video download dialog box.
- If you want to automatically convert downloaded videos to another format, specify the format and tick the option Automatically convert downloaded video to the specified format.
- Click OK to finish.
Note. You can convert videos after downloading. To do so, press the Convert button to the right of the preview window, specify convert options and press OK.
You can also create Dailymotion video download using the context menu (this option is available in Internet Explorer and Firefox):
- In the Dailymotion site, right-click on the thumbnail of a video you would like to download.
- In the context menu, select a downloading option that suits your needs best.
Click OK in the appeared Add download window to finish.
How to use FDM to download from RapidShare
How to use FDM to download flash video from YouTube
How to use FDM to download flash video from MySpace
How to use FDM to download flash video from Google Video