Java gui design software: Visual Java GUI Builder for Java Swing, GUI builder tool for Java Swing apps, GUI Builder allows you to design a custom CDs and more.
Related popular searches: best way to design gui java, java custom gui design, java gui design free, simple java gui design, java gui design tool
5/5 (2 votes)
|Type: Shareware||Releases: Jan 31, 2005|
|Cost: $166.50US||Developer: Mars Microsystems Company|
JFrameBuilder is an easy-to-use visual Java GUI Builder for Java Swing applications. It enables Java developers to create sophisticated GUI applications using drag-and-drop interface without spending a lot of time writing code.
- What you see is truly what you get.
- Generates human readable Java code.
- Generated Java code doesn't require any additional library to compile and run.
|file size: 14083k||Keywords: applet, java gui designer, applet, java ide, java|
5/5 (1 votes)
|Type: Shareware||Releases: May 15, 2004|
|Cost: $69.00US||Developer: BBD SOFT, UAB|
GUI builder tool for Java Swing applications. With jvider you can easily design graphical user interfaces for Java applets and applications.
- standard Java Swing components are used;
- no absolute positioning;
- interactive UI design with drag & resize features;
- testing UI on the fly;
- save/load your designs;
- view and export Java source code as Frame or Applet;
- easy to get started with tutorial and samples provided.
|file size: 320k||Keywords: User interface, net, visual, Java, GUI|